Zámek O. is a baroque castle built between 1728 and 1737, on the site of a fortress from the 15th century.
After World War II the castle was owned by the state and in use as a school and retirement home until 1990.
Renovations began around 2000 and nowadays the castle is stripped completely inside, but since 2005 there are no activities and it’s abandoned again.
. Meanwhile, the once beautiful castle and it’s surroundings are decaying again and slowly natures is taking over.